Team Typhoon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Godsend - Arceus

4 posters

Go down

A Godsend - Arceus Empty A Godsend - Arceus

Post by The_Good_Doctor Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Pokemon: 15
2 Arceus LV. X (Meteor)
1 Arceus LV. X (Omniscient)
2 Normal Arceus
2 Fire Arceus
2 Grass Arceus
2 Water Arceus
1 Fighting Arceus
1 Darkness Arceus
1 Electric Arceus
1 Psychic Arceus

Trainers: 30
4 Pokedex HANDY910is
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Beginning Door
4 Poke Drawer +
4 Quick Ball
4 Great Ball
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Pokemon Communicator
1 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 15
4 Rainbow Energy
2 Fire Energy
2 Grass Energy
2 Water Energy
1 Fighting Energy
1 Darkness Energy
1 Electric Energy
1 Psychic Energy

Trying to cram a DCE or two in here.

Strategy: Setting up a Ripple Swell is the main objective. It's built around just the Meteor Blast Arceus, because he is, IMO, the best LV. X Arceus.

Last edited by The_Good_Doctor on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_Good_Doctor
The_Good_Doctor

Back to top Go down

A Godsend - Arceus Empty Re: A Godsend - Arceus

Post by de Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:38 am

I really think Psychic Bolt Arceus LV.X is better because it is a guaranteed 100 damage. I hate doing only 50 if two different energy types are required. Dual Ball requires coin flips to get basics. I would recommend running Great Balls instead since they always get you one basic and put it on your bench. Since you ant to use Ripple Swell but don't have Claydol in there, I'd recommend running a few Professor Oak's New Theory to refresh your hand. You also should find room for an evolved Pokemon in your deck because otherwise Mewtwo LV.X shuts you down.

de
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Good_Doctor Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Here's the thing. The Psychic Bolt one takes two turns to charge up, so you are really only doing like 33 damage a turn. No matter what the coin result is on the Meteor Blast one, it always does more over the set of turns.

Anyway, the Grass and Fire Arceus outclass the Psychic and Electric one anyway. Fire does more damage than Psychic (even though it doesn't leave the status condition. But It's not permanent.) and Grass does basically the same thing as Electric, but has heal attached. You need to think about the basics you focus on too.

Anyway, I agree on Dual Ball > Great Ball, and yes, I do usually end up only placing only like 3-4 energy not the total 6 =/
The_Good_Doctor
The_Good_Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by hipoke Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Spoiler Alert! (No Jk.)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66117

This changed my viewpoint on Arceus. The strategy is to get all Arceus out, Ripple Swell, Play down a Lucario GL, play Ultimate Zone to move energies, level up the Omnicent Arceus on the Arceus that hits the weakness of your opponent. Use Fire Arceus's attack for 160 damage. Water Arceus's Attack for getting past Mewtwo X. Once you get set-up it's almost fool-proof. It's the best way to play Arceus, cuz 50-100 damage per turn aint cutting it.

hipoke

Back to top Go down

Post by jhaze Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Instead of rainbow energys use multi energys

jhaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: